首页 > 新闻 > 社会 >

重现童真奇景的诀窍

发布时间:2023-06-14 13:24:22来源:
Chris Anderson: Our first speaker was supposed to be the amazing creative filmmaker from LA, Zach King.

克里斯·安德森(ChrisAnderson):我们的第一位演讲嘉宾是来自洛杉矶的创意影片制作人——扎克·金(ZachKing)。

But unfortunately, he's gone missing.

但是不巧的是,他失踪了。

We've been trying to track him down.

我们一直在找他。

Ah!

啊!

Zach King: Hey, I'm so sorry I'm not at the conference.

扎克·金:嘿,不好意思我没办法到会场了。

I'm not going to make it, I'm stuck at the airport.

我赶不上了,我被机场工作人员拦下了。

They wouldn't let me in with this, apparently, it's oversized.

他们不让我带着这个进去,尺寸超规了。

Wait, you're onstage.

等一下,你就在台上。

Hold on, I have an idea.

等等,我有个点子。

If I just set the phone down here.

我把手机放在这儿。

OK. This might ... Oh.

好的。也许就能……哦!

Hey. Sorry I'm late.

嘿。不好意思我迟到了。

CA: People of TED, Zach King.

克里斯:TED的观众们,有请扎克·金。

ZK: I'm glad that worked because sometimes I get stuck in the screen and it becomes a whole thing.

扎克:太好了,我就这么过来了,因为有些时候我会被卡在屏幕里,情况就会变得有点复杂。

I have a question for you this morning.

我现在想提一个问题。

What is this?

这是什么?

You can have -- a box, yeah.

你可能会说——“一个盒子”,没错。

I ask a lot of people that question, and most people say it's a box.

我问了很多人这个问题,大多数人都会说这是个盒子。

But I've met a small group of people who have told me that this is not a box.

但是也有一小部分人会说,这不是个盒子。

And what's fascinating about this group of people is they're the ones that have pioneered space travel,

这小部分人的迷人之处就是他们就是在五岁前开拓太空旅行、

explored the depths of our oceans and created some of the most impenetrable fortresses, all before the age of five.

探索深海、打造坚实堡垒的那些人。

Of course, I'm talking about my kids.

当然,我指的是我的孩子们。

See, when I showed them this, they told me that this was not a box, but rather a rocket ship, a submarine and a castle all at once, somehow combined.

我把这个给他们看,他们告诉我,这不是个盒子,而是一枚火箭、一艘潜水艇和一座城堡的合体。

So why is it that you and I, as adults, we look at something like this and we just call it what it is, a box.

为什么你和我作为成年人,看到这个就会称之为“一个盒子”?

But our children, they can see it for more possibilities.

但我们的孩子,他们可以看到更多的可能性。

Over the past decade as a filmmaker, I've been on a quest to see with this childlike wonder again.

在过去的十年里,我作为一名影片制作人,一直在追寻充满童真的奇思妙想。

So now when I see something such as a pool table, well, I see an entirely different type of pool.

所以我现在看到一张台球桌(pooltable)的时候,我看到的完全是另一种池子(pool)。

And I no longer see a little soccer ball here.

我看到的不是一个小足球。

It's actually got some life to it, it's a little Dalmatian puppy.

而是一只活生生的小斑点狗。

I no longer see the glass as half empty.

我看到的不是盛了半杯水的玻璃杯。

In fact, I don't even see a glass at all.

我都没看到玻璃杯,

For me, it's actually a tasty piece of chocolate cake.

对我来说,它是一块美味的巧克力蛋糕。

See, you and I can still access this childlike wonder.

看到了吧,你我依旧可以有充满童真的奇思妙想。

We can still see and dream with this wonder, although it may have been a while since we've experienced it.

我们依旧可以看见、想象这些奇妙之处,虽然我们距离上次这么做已经有了些年头。

So today what I want to do for you is have you regain your sense of childlike wonder and show you how to do that.

现在我想为你做的是让你重获充满童真的奇思妙想,告诉你如何能做到这一点。

So, if you will, I want to tell you a story, and I invite you to imagine with me that one Christmas,

如果你愿意的话,我想讲一个故事,也邀请你与我一起想象,有一年的圣诞节,

a box just like this is wrapped and placed under a tree.

有一个像这样的盒子被包装好,放在了圣诞树下。

And an excited little boy comes running down the stairs on Christmas morning and he unwraps the box and inside is a bike.

一个兴奋的小男孩在圣诞节的早晨跑下楼梯,打开盒子,里面是一辆自行车。

And although he rides the bike for a few moments around the room, he ends up playing with the box instead.

虽然他在房间里骑了一会儿自行车,但是他还是更喜欢玩这个盒子。

Because to him it's a deep, dark cave.

因为对他来说,这是一个又深又暗的洞穴。

Hello.

你好。

And at the bottom of that cave is an X marks the spot.

洞穴的底部有一个标记地点的大叉。

And of course, he's the best pirate on the seas, so he's going to dig for buried treasure.

当然,他作为海贼王,一定要挖到这地下的宝藏。

It's a lot of work digging for treasure.

挖宝藏真费劲。

And that's when he discovered ...

然后他发现了这个——

That he -- Whoa.

这个——哦!

That he was not the first pirate to look for this treasure.

他不是第一个来寻宝的海盗。

But that boy had many adventures with this box over the years.

那个小男孩在这些年里用这个盒子开启了许多次冒险之旅。

Once, it was his time machine that took him back to the age of the dinosaurs.

有一次,他乘坐着时光机回到了恐龙时代。

Oh! Another time it was actually his bunker to hide from the zombie apocalypse.

噢! 有一次,这个盒子成了他得以躲过僵尸侵袭的掩体。

And once he even dreamed that it was a submarine that took him to the depths of the ocean until he could no longer hold his breath.

有一次,他把它想象成一艘潜水艇,带他走向海底深处,直到无法呼吸。

But one day, the boy couldn't find the box.

但是有一天,小男孩找不到这个盒子了。

He looked in his room.

他找遍了他的房间。

He searched the backyard.

他翻遍了后院。

And then he found it in the garage.

然后在车库找到了它。

And when he ran to go play with it, he opened it up.

他跑了过去想玩一玩,然后打开了盒子。

And inside were winter jackets.

里面装着冬装夹克。

And this was the day that the boy learned what the box was actually made to do.

这天,小男孩知道了盒子的真正用途。

To store things.

就是装东西。

Now the box is just a regular box.

盒子变成了一个普通的盒子。

The boy ended up packing up his things to go to college in that box a couple of years later.

几年以后,小男孩用这个盒子装上行李去读大学了。

Soon after that, he used that box to move to his first home when he got married.

再之后,他用这个盒子搬去了婚后的第一个家。

And then after that, to make room for the baby, he packed some of his film gear in this box, placed it in the top shelf of his garage,

再之后,为了给宝宝腾位置,他把一些摄影设备放在了这个盒子里,束之于车库的高阁,

where it sat for a while collecting dust.

就在那里积灰。

See, I was that boy and I'm embarrassed to admit that that box sat on the top shelf of the garage for many more years after that,

看吧,我就是那个男孩,我都羞于承认那个盒子被我扔在了车库的架子顶层,

not being dreamed with.

多年以来无人问津。

So, one night I heard a sound.

有一天晚上,我听到了声响。

It was coming from the garage and I thought someone was breaking in, so I went to go check it out.

声音来自于车库,我以为有人破窗而入了,所以我去看了看。

To my surprise, the box was on the ground, and my kids were dreaming with the box.

意外的是,盒子掉到了地上,我的孩子们正在对着盒子浮想联翩。

And they said, "Daddy, we're playing rocket ship.

他们说:“爸爸,我们在玩火箭飞船。

Come play with us."

来和我们一起玩吧。”

It had been a while since I played with the box, but I fired on the engine for them.

我上次玩盒子已经很久了,但是我还是启动了火箭。

Sure enough, after all these years, she still ran and we headed into space.

果真,这么多年过去了,我的初心还在,我们一起冲上了云霄。

Houston, we're ready for liftoff.

休斯顿,我们准备发射。

We ended up going just a little past Jupiter, where we met some friendly space aliens who taught us a really cool sport that I want to show you,

我们越过了木星一点点,遇到了友好的外星人,教给了我们一项非常有趣的运动,

called space soccer.

叫做太空足球。

It's a really slow sport, requires a lot of yoga.

动作非常慢,需要做大量瑜伽动作。

But it is more fun than golf.

但比高尔夫有趣多了。

So ... It was there in that garage that I learned the key to why all our kids see with childlike wonder.

所以,在那个车库里,我发现了孩子们拥有奇思妙想的奥妙。

It's because they don't have assumptions.

这是因为他们不会预先做好假设。

They don't have assumptions about the box yet.

他们对这个盒子没有任何预设。

They haven't been told what it's supposed to do or what it's supposed to be used for.

没人告诉他们这个盒子能做些什么或者有什么用途。

Therefore, they have all these other possibilities.

所以,他们有了无限可能。

So for you and I, as we approach life and try to solve new problems, if we're able to remove our assumptions for a moment,

对于你我而言,我们的日常生活就是在解决新问题,如果我们可以暂时去除假设,

we can see with this new childlike wonder once again.

我们就可以再次见证孩童般的奇思妙想。

So I want to test this out and see if this worked, if this experience regained a little sense of your wonder.

我想来试试这个经历有没有重燃你的奇思妙想。

So I'm going to throw up my desktop image on the screen and I want you to hold back your assumptions.

我接下来会投屏我电脑上的图片,你们不要做任何假设。

So on the desktop screen, you might have a few assumptions that you can't hold back, you're looking at it going, I'm really disorganized,

看到这个桌面,你可能情不自禁地做了一些假设,你会觉得我是个乱七八糟的人,

or you're assuming that I've got too many projects going on, and both of those are true.

你会觉得我手头有很多个项目,这两点都没错。

But I want us to look a little deeper to see the possibility.

但是我希望大家可以再进一步,看到别的可能性。

So let me help clear the way here.

让我来清理一下。

I was actually looking at the background.

看看这个背景。

Maybe I need a vacation.

也许我该度个假了。

You know, it's actually super nice here.

这儿还挺棒的。

Hey, I'll take that.

让我拿一下这个。

So the next time somebody tells you...

如果下一次有人说……

Oh, wait, that doesn't make sense.

等一下,这没道理啊。

How do I get out of here?

我怎么出去啊?

OK, I can figure this out.

没事,我会想办法出去的。

If that's not a box, maybe it's something else entirely.

如果那不是个盒子,也许完全是另一样东西。

Maybe ... It's a portal.

也许……是个传送门。

So the next time ...

所以下次……

So the next time somebody tells you to think outside the box, you can tell them, "Hey, this is not a box."

下次如果有人让你跳出框框(box)思考,你可以说:“嘿,这不是个盒子。”

Because when we remove our assumptions, we're able to then see with this childlike sense of wonder.

因为如果我们不再假设,我们就能看到这样充满童真的奇幻之景,

And that's the moment when new ideas can enter the world.

而这就是新点子诞生的时刻。
(责编: admin)

版权声明:网站作为信息内容发布平台,为非经营性网站,内容为用户上传,不代表本网站立场,不承担任何经济和法律责任。文章内容如涉及侵权请联系及时删除。